Holla my friends!! Give a shout please!
Are you a final grade student of high school? For you who attend senior high school, your brain must stay twisting around. I know how you feel! You have to think about where you’ll go on college, how to gain perfect score on final exam, and think hard about your future. But in the other side, your teacher still keep assigning you soooo many tasks. All you can feel is stressful. Are those words exactly describe what happen now? Yeah, that’s what I’m feeling too. So, we need to keep ourselves organized as a final student.
You know what you ought to do, right ? People keep giving you lecture to study hard more and more. But for your consideration, here are some steps to keep you stay organized:
- Pay attention to your teacher
- Keep noting even it is short. Making note by your own words or conclusion indicates that you’re way understanding the lesson
- Keep doing your homework on time.
- Read books or surf the internet farther. I suggest you to open your eyes wider about out-of-school knowledge. I mean, start looking for colleges information. It will help you to prepare earlier for your success.
- Manage your time. To become a success person, you need to be a discipline person, and able to make an effective time usage. Make sure you make progress day by day. To help you manage your time, you have to MAKE TIMETABLE. It pushes you to be a very cheerful and energetic person ever!
- Pray and Strive More. This more likely a conclusion. Don’t keep yourself away with your Creator. Prayer never betrays your effort, buddy!
I think that’s all from now. If there’s any addition just comment below. I wish I will be able to make this content really useful for y’all guys. Don’t forget to keep yourself organized. For you who don’t attend final grade high school, it’s either really important for you to keep organized. Let’s make a better future together!!
See ya in the next post!